Enhanced Safety Protocols
Updated for October 9, 2020
To keep everyone safe, please review our updated procedures for re-opening:
New Safety Procedures
We are committed to providing safe experiences at our arcade and have implemented additional measures to ensure your safety including:
- Optional: Disposable VR PPE kits (VR eye cover and face mask)
- Reservation only bookings (no walk-ins permitted)
- Reduced capacity to 8 stations to maintain physical distancing
- Requiring use of a mask indoors while permitting removal when actively engaging in an activity (Toronto by-law no. 541-2020)
- Health screening questions
- Longer intervals between bookings for enhanced cleaning. All VR equipment is sprayed down with isopropyl alcohol and cleaned with antibacterial wipes.
Levelup has always maintained the highest health and safety standards for our guests even pre-COVID-19.
We will continue the following:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, with a particular focus on VR equipment and stations, as well as high traffic areas.
- Keep staff and guests safe, with frequent hand-washing, regular use of sanitizers, and ensuring there is enough space between guests. Fortunately, every guest is separated by their own booth or area.
- Increased communications with our guests and employees on important health and safety measures. Staff and guests feeling unwell are instructed to stay at home.
We will be maintaining our lenient re-scheduling and cancellation policy in case of short notice changes (please see https://www.levelupreality.ca/faq).
To protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell refrain from visiting us so that together we can ensure a safe experience for everyone.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you soon,