Enhanced Safety Protocols
Updated March 21, 2022
Masks Still Required in Common Areas Until At Least March 28
While masks can be removed during gameplay, please note that face masks will still be required in all common areas.
Proof of Vaccination Checks No Longer Required
We have adjusted our policies to discontinue proof of vaccination checks.
Our COVID-19 Safety Procedures
Levelup has always maintained the highest health and safety standards for our guests even pre-COVID-19. We are committed to providing safe experiences at our arcade and have implemented additional measures to ensure your safety including:
- Reservation only bookings (no walk-ins permitted)
- Requiring use of a mask indoors while permitting removal when actively engaging in an activity (Toronto by-law no. 541-2020)
- Longer intervals between bookings for enhanced cleaning. All VR equipment is sprayed down with isopropyl alcohol and cleaned with antibacterial wipes.
We also will continue the following:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols, with a particular focus on VR equipment and stations, as well as high traffic areas.
- Keep staff and guests safe, with frequent hand-washing, regular use of sanitizers, and ensuring there is enough space between guests. Fortunately, every guest is separated by their own booth or area.
- Increased communications with our guests and employees on important health and safety measures. Staff and guests feeling unwell are instructed to stay at home.
To protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell refrain from visiting us so that together we can ensure a safe experience for everyone.