Here are fun activities you can check out in Toronto.
Let’s face it. After all the hours you’ve put in to meet that deadline, or cups of coffee you’ve chugged down just to power through all the paperwork, you definitely need a break. A retreat or road trip out of town sounds nice– but if you don’t have time for those, no worries! There are still a lot of fun things you can do around Toronto.
Sure, the city is often cramped and crowded. But don’t let that get in the way of experiencing fresh and fun things! Whether you’re home alone and bored in your apartment, or struggling to find a fun activity for the kids, we’ve got something for you!
For when you want to go solo…
Whenever your friends are busy and you just don’t have the energy to mingle with people you barely know, why not go solo? And believe me, there’s a lot of other fun things to do this weekend than just going to that new hipster coffee shop and pretending to be doing something “productive.”
- Bike the city. You don’t just get to catch up on the gym sessions you’ve missed, you also get to enjoy the beauty that is Toronto!
- Go thrifting on Queen West. Who said you had to break the bank when you’re out shopping?! Explore Queen West and check out all the cool stuff you can get for less!
- Visit the ROM. I know, I know. You’ve been here a couple of times, but there’s just something refreshing about exploring the exhibit at your own pace, just getting to experience each artwork on your own!
- Cast spells in a Virtual dungeon! While you’re waiting for your acceptance letter to Hogwarts, why not practice casting a few spells in a virtual reality experience that will surely bring magic to life!
For when you promised your kids some bonding time…
Truth be told, there’s an abundance of fun things you can do with your kids around Toronto. From family-friendly tours, to spacious parks open to public– there’s just so much to choose from! And since you might be having trouble making up your mind and the kids are almost ready to leave, we’ve narrowed it down for you:
- Go on a science adventure at the Ontario Science Center. Can there be a better combo than fun AND educational for the kids? Uh-uh. I don’t think so.
- Let them experience nature at High Park. Away from their screens and gadgets, it’s time you let the kids run wild and experience nature like never before!
- Take a trip back in time at the Riverdale Farm. Imagine having a picnic with your kids in the early 20th century Ontario farm life– just simple and peaceful.
- Wreck it out in the Rec Room! Paintball? Laser tag? Quest adventure? Whatever the kids are in the mood for, our Virtual Reality Rec Room will be your secret to unlimited fun!
For when you want to impress a date…
Your date is in a couple of days, and you still don’t know where to go or what to do? Well, worry no more!
Obviously, there are a lot of fun things to do in Toronto on a date, but if you want to give them an out-of-this-world date experience that will definitely score you a second one, a VR experience at Levelup reality is the answer!
If you’ve never heard of virtual reality before, it’s an experience that could take you to a completely different world where you could be anything you want! Let them fly or shoot zombies with you and I’m sure you’ve got a strong bond by the end of it all.
So, what are you waiting for?
Whether you want to cast a spell, “rec” the room with the kids or impress your date, all you have to do is try something new today and Levelup your reality!
Book with us NOW and get 10% off of your next visit.